Thursday, March 26, 2009

Now on to something that isn't about sports

Ok so I got that out of my system. Now on to more relevant things. Things are going pretty good here in West Tennessee. We had a staff meeting yesterday and that's when I realized I'm going to be a very busy person over the next few months. Hopefully I will be able to breathe. Now that he Youth Evangelism Conference is over, we are storming towards the summer. We will be taking a mission to Arlington, TX to assist with Mission Arlington. (http://www.missionarlington.org/) Our youth will be leading Rainbow Express, which is a lot like VBS and they will also be doing some other service projects while they are there, such as working in the clothes closet and food pantry at Mission Arlington. And on July 4th we are taking them to see a Texas Rangers baseball game, which I'm told has the best fireworks show. We'll see.

The other thing I'm working on is planning an international mission trip for our youth for 2011. God has really laid on my heart international missions. Our church just recently got back from serving 10 days in Mexico and some of our youth went on that trip and loved it. My plan is to take them overseas to do foreign missions. I'm just not sure where we will go. So if you don't mind, please pray for me and my youth leadership team as we pray and plan for this awesome trip.

Well, I think that is all for now. Jeremy, I hope this makes you a little happier and I changed my picture as well.

Peace, love and belly button lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment