Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I guess I should update a bit

Wow it has been a while since my last post. A lot has gone on in the last 4 months. The summer was crazy busy, mission trip, VBS, other church stuff. Just crazy. God has been doing some good things in mine and Savanna's lives over the last year or so and He will continue to do great things. Wow, very philisophical I know.

I've started a new youth series called "Transformed" and I'm pretty excited about it. Last week we talked about how are lives are transformed and have to be transformed when we accept Christ as Lord. This week we are talking about transforming our study time and how to have a daily quiet time with God. Teenagers today have so much going on in their lives that they, like adults, don't always make time for God. I don't want to say, don't have time for God because we all have time for Him, it's just a matter of whether or not we will make the time for Him. The rest of the series will deal with transforming our prayer lives, transforming our influence in our world and the last one will be transforming our dating lives (relationships in general). I'm excited!

Please continue to pray for Savanna and I as we strive to do what God wants us to do!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment